EXPERIENCED SENIOR ACCOUNTANT or MANAGER – ROSENSWIG MCRAE THORPE LLP
Rosenswig McRae Thorpe LLP is seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented experienced Senior Accountant or Manager to join our team in downtown Toronto.
Rosenswig McRae Thorpe has been working with entrepreneurs, corporations and individuals to build financial success for over 35 years. We are a progressive and expanding CPA firm with 4 partners and 30+ staff. Our client base is comprised of a wide variety of industries including professional service, manufacturing, retail, marketing, construction, real estate and information technology.
We are a proud member of CPA Associates International, an organization of highly qualified, independent CPA and chartered professional accounting firms with market exclusive members worldwide.
Find us online at rmtcpa.ca
You will work directly with clients, Managers and Partners to deliver assurance and advisory services. The ideal candidate will be a senior accountant or manager with a minimum of four years’ experience in public practice.
• Conduct external audits and review engagements of private clients independently or by leading a team of 2 to 4 intermediate or junior staff
• Review and or prepare financial statements and accompanying notes
• Review and or prepare corporate tax returns
• Review and or prepare partnership, trust and individual tax returns
• Assess financial and systems controls
• Provide exceptional service to our clients
• Train and develop junior staff
• Efficiently lead teams and manage multiple engagements
• Participate in, and contribute to, the attainment of team objectives
• CPA, CA with a minimum of four years’ experience in public practice
• Proficient user of Caseware, Caseview and Taxprep
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Proven abilities in the areas of accounting, assurance and tax compliance services
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude and detail oriented
• Ability to effectively work in teams and individually
• Ability to multi-task and meet strict client deadlines
• A desire to learn and adapt in a challenging environment
THE RMT ADVANTAGE
At RMT LLP we are committed to the development of our people. Providing exposure to a diverse range of business clients is integral to our continued success. We offer ambitious people opportunities to challenge themselves and advance their career not only in a technical manner but also in business development and community support. Our culture is highly supportive and embraces diversity.
To apply, a detailed resume and cover letter quoting ‘Experienced Senior Accountant or Manager Application – RMT LLP’ must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, May 11.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
• Accounting: 4 years (Required)
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year